Thursday, September 3, 2009

You Don't Become a Wicca, You Either Are Or Are Not

There is a major growth in today's society for older religions, this includes people who want to become a Wicca. First of all, people need to understand that you do not become a Wicca, no more than you become a doctor and an engineer. Sure, there are signs of progress, and as a doctor or an engineer you get a piece of paper, however, that doesn't make you a doctor or an engineer.

As I said you do not become a Wicca. I am sure this raises some degree of curiosity and confusion. If I don't become a Wicca, then why do people call themselves such? See, it's not about becoming as much as it's about being. You don't become a Wicca, you are one.

I learned this a long time ago when I was studying the martial art of Ninjutsu, and it carried over as I began practicing witchcraft. As I gained belt after belt, I wondered at what point I would be a ninja. I couldn't wait to tell people I was a ninja. Once I earned my black belt, I wondered if I was now a ninja. I asked my teacher and his only response was, "you will know."

Eventually I came to understand that I can't become a ninja. It is something I am or am not. It wasn't about becoming, it was about being a ninja. The same is true when talking about how to become a Wicca. I now live, day to day, the way of the ninja. I use the philosophy and strategies I learned as I trained to live my life on a daily basis. The same is true for my spiritual practices.

You see, you didn't become anything, I either was or wasn't. I either lived as one, walked as one, talked as one, made decisions as one based on what I had learned, or I didn't. Learn, study, and apply what you learn as you grow, and you will be a Wicca. Then there will be no need to become a Wicca.

Are you ready to become the most powerful witch you can? Do you want to learn what it means to be a witch, and how to create your own spells at the drop of a dime? Do you want more free spells and the best resource for ancient witchcraft and Wiccan knowledge? Then Click Here Now to learn how! Don't forget to sign up for your completely free spells!

No comments:

Post a Comment